5/17/12

selection results

On May, 16th 2012, the Board of the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (Polish National Agency for the Lifelong Learning Program) made ​​its final decision regarding Grundtvig Assistantships. My project, a 10-month-long assistantship at the Spin Association and the Carnide Administrative Parish Council in Lisbon (Portugal), was approved!

One of the components of my project is to document its progress on this blog. It is going to be held mainly in Polish and Portuguese. Some information, however, is going to be available also in English.

My assistantship begins in October 2012. Until then I'll try to make you familiar with the main assumptions of this Grundtvig Action, the application process and my preparations for departure. I will also talk about my project and the entities involved in its implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment